Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice on when a woman tells you that she is afriad to get hurt.?

Ive been seeing this girl for a while now, and she tells me that she is afriad to open up to me because of fear of her falling in love and getting hurt, what can i do to help her, i want her to open up to me and love me,Advice on when a woman tells you that she is afriad to get hurt.?
If it is true whisper to her ';I will never hurt you.';Advice on when a woman tells you that she is afriad to get hurt.?
There is nothing you can really do. Except for show her that she can trust you and that you will be there for her no matter what. And make sure that she knows you care about her a lot.
Sorry, she's not interested in you in *that* way.





She's just trying to let you down easy.
show her rather than tell her how much you care for her

No comments:

Post a Comment