Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bad at Sex (Need a Woman Advice)?

Im 18 and i jus had sex for the first time wit my girl about 2 months ago. Before my first time, i thought my main problem will be not lasting long. But I thats not it, I never bust. We can go for 2 hours, fast slow, hard, sex on the ceiling lol and nothing happens. I mean, it feels good, but i dont bust. And i jus recently talked to my girl about it and she said it doesn't feel as good as she thought it would (cuz she was a virgin too). She said sometimes it feels like nothin (and im about 7inch and pretty thick). So usually when we have sex, i will stop, give her oral till she orgasms and then continue. Cuz im really big on makin the woman feel good, before me. But I was jus wonderin if i can get some womanly tips on what to do. What you women like? Somebody told me that women like it if you put it in her at an angle (against her ';walls';). I need HELP!Bad at Sex (Need a Woman Advice)?
You just need to experiment on your own with her. Try out different positions, angles and speed. If you can't orgasm by just sex, it sounds like she needs to give you some foreplay before you have intercourse.





You don't want to hit her walls... in the female vagina all of the nerve endings are right at her hole to about an inch back. You don't want to go too deep because bottoming out on a girl is pretty close to the equivalent of getting hit in the balls. It's not pleasant.





You may want to pick up a sex book or possibly the 'liberator'. Google it.





BrandonBad at Sex (Need a Woman Advice)?
Yeah angle... and also play with her cl*t while your doing it..
Go slow and whisper sweet nothings in her ear. You can even get alittle dirty. Tell her what you want to do to her, how good it feels. etc. Kiss. caress her body. You can even have some love making songs to add ambiance. Relax and focus on the intimacy instead of the end result... you know the usual.


Oh and as for you, just be a complete animal, if you're too rough, she'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment