Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dating a recently divorced woman advice? Please help?

I was with a woman for 2 years, friends first then dating, then I love you, then she gets divorced and starts dumping on me. She says she loves me, but timing is everything and its not our time. She says I am trying to settle down and she wants to live life to the fullest. She is on the internet sites saying all she wants is to play when she doesnt have her son. She also wrote she definately not ready for anything serious. I didnt try to settle down, I tried to go out and have fun. She said she doesnt want to emotionally and financially support me, but it would be nice if she could have a boyfriend who could help her if she needed it. Times are tough, I cant afford to pay my bills and hers. What is going on in her head? Is she crazy?Dating a recently divorced woman advice? Please help?
What's going on???





You were her 'hang on' while she went though her divorce. I don't know what your confusion is. She's just coming right out and telling you. She doesn't want a relationship, she just wants to 'play' when her kid isn't around, she'll take your money if you'll give it to her, and... if you give her enough money, and lay off the relationship crap, she might even give you a little.





Obviously, you like her a whole lot more than she likes you.


.Dating a recently divorced woman advice? Please help?
Your friend is new to the dating scene and wants to experience it to the fullest. (date as many as possible) She's now ready to party. You may be better off to say goodbye and move on to someone who is wanting to settle down.
Divorce, even after a long separation, is a big change in one's life. She doesn't sound like she's over the emotions of her marriage breaking up so I say give her time, let her ';play'; but move on yourself.
Shes having a mid life crisis. You need to move on shes not into you now that she a free woman. BTW you were seeing a married woman?
yep she is nuts dump her

No comments:

Post a Comment