Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone offer advice for a shy woman looking to meet men to date?

I have tried meeting men online but really would like to meet a guy face to face in a social setting. However I feel anxious about social situations..sometimes I don't feel like I come across very well or that people are ignoring me. Can you tell me some social settings that might be good for a shy person to meet men to date? Also, has anyone shy ever dealt with this? How do you balance being a homebody with wanting to go out and meet someone?Can anyone offer advice for a shy woman looking to meet men to date?
Take it from a guy who was also in the same situation, but trying to find the right girl, the right guy will find you. Live your life concentrate on completing you. When the time is right and the right guy is worth your time, it will happen. Don't look to ';make'; it happen. Because you're shy, you're cautious. Today... caution is good. It may sound corny, but you're the prize... let them come to you.Can anyone offer advice for a shy woman looking to meet men to date?
Where are you? Give me your phone number I'll date you.
Ok, I know this will sound bad but if your having trouble in the man department is it do to sexual frustration if so try to how do you say this with out offending any one ....rub one out before you even go out. Next stay away from the bar seen that not the type of people you want to get to know, and the web well I could tell you I was 6'6'; and 250 pounds of muscle and hung like a horse there is just know way to tell over the Internet. So here is my next peace of advice go out to dinner with a few of you friends get use to being out and about, next find something you like to do and become a regular at it rather it's bowling or horse back riding it dose not matter, That's where your going to find some one who you can relate to on some level or another. See if your going some where your confertible at and you find some one doing some thing you like to do at the place at which you conferable at then the chance are you will be relaxed enough to have a conversation or even a date for that matter you never know unless you try, so for god sakes keep on trying there is some one for every one you, me, even the guy next store. Good luck and I hope everything works out for you.
just be yourself if you are yours you will find everyone will like you for who you are dont try to hard

No comments:

Post a Comment