Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I would like to have a woman's advice on dating

On a first date (with a guy you've been 'seeing' for about 1 week - but haven't actually been on a date just the 2 of you) what would you expect to happen ?





I dont want to pressure or rush things, but at the same time i dont want her to think i'm not interested. I would like to have a woman's advice on dating
just relax. make her laugh! be yourself and be very sweet. hold her hand and take a walk. if the moment's right. slowly go in for a kiss. only if you're ready tho. I would like to have a woman's advice on dating
I'd expect him to be really sweet and to ask my opinion on whatever plans he made for the date. I'd be ok with splitting costs or letting him pay for most of it (ex: he buys movie tickets and i buy the popcorn or he buys dinner and i give a bit towards the tip) and if he was nervous, awkward, whatever, I wouldn't care too much. It'd be fine if he put his arm around me, held hands, or kissed me a bit...as long as he wasn't acting desperate or like trying to makeout with me in public or something, it'd be fine.
That's difficult to answer because every woman has different expectations depending on her interest in that particular guy. Your best bet is to just feel the situation out. Flirt so she knows you're definitely interested and based on her responses, take it from there. You want to make her comfortable and have the both of you have a great time together. If you both have fun it'll lead to more dates and that's when you can really start putting more expectations in. For a first day with a guy, I myself don't really have any expectations other than to see how much in common we are or aren't and if I enjoy being around him, because you never know what you're going to get. Go with the flow! Good luck!
I would expect a nice dinner, somewhere you can go to really get to know each other one on one. It doesn't have to be too over the top, just a nice date. The most important thing is that you can both talk and really get to know each other when others aren't around.
i mean no sex of course but a kiss would be nice. to me its ok to kiss on the first kiss. maybe you should ask her but hint it. just dont come out with it. be like do you think its ok to kiss on the first date. wat ever her answer is then thats hat you respect.
chat easily, ask her about her family and friends and stuff like that, but don't get too deep or serious. just be calm, tell a few jokes, and try your best. she should like you for you.
don't go by what others expect.. feel out the moment and go with it. Let her know you are interested and see what happens.
Try holding hands - and do a lot of talking to each other. Though other people may be around, making each other matter from the beginning is important.
b yourself that always works : ) and if she dosent like you for you thin shes not worth it
look into her eyes deeply.....um...maybe hold hands..i don't think ur supposed to kiss on the 1st date. maybe if u both really want 2
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment