Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I want a true advice from a woman?

i feel like bedding my friend who is 36 yr old and just got married a year ago. i am married and 28 yrs old. shez trying for a baby and unable to concieve. but i feel like bedding her and giving her a child. she likes me and talks about her relationship wth her husband also. pls advice me?I want a true advice from a woman?
Keep out of it and keep away from her...you guys are BOTH married and are playing with fire and will eventually get burned.I want a true advice from a woman?
don't do it if you respect your wife and your relationship. it doesn't seem like you respect her marriage, cause you're already thinking about doing your friend. but if you love and respect your wife, don't even think about it. think how you would feel if your wife finds out or if your wife was the one having the same feeling as you towards another man. honor your marriage
That is none of your business. It would be different if they BOTH approached and asked for your help with it. If they don't ask you shouldn't offer. I know she's your friend but somethings need to be handled within their own household before anyone should butt in their business. Plus you don't even know how her Hubby would handle that..
don't do it, leave her alone

No comments:

Post a Comment