Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please Help Me. Need Some Woman Advice. Pics Involved.?

Alright so I'm tired of being lonely. It's been a while now since me and my ex split up and it's time to find someone new. I have a problem that I think most men my age have and that is I don't know how I appeal to the opposite sex. I know I'm not like that dude from mask but I want to know what y'all think. Now I don't know how photobucket and that stuff works so Imma just give a link to my myspace page and if y'all are willing you can take a gander.





www.myspace.com/jameciasis





Oh and I know there is alot of hardcore myspace junkies out there so please don't just send me a random friend request.





Also I wouldn't mind a few tips as to how I should go about trying to find a girl but would prefer so real advice not just the same ol ';Be confident'; and ';Open up. Don't be shy';. I'm certainly not shy and well as far as the confidence goes I'm certainly not at the top of the list but I'm not at the bottom either. Anywho don't hold back and thanks in advance.Please Help Me. Need Some Woman Advice. Pics Involved.?
god, you're gorgeous.





like, seriously.





just date me k? ;D


nontrly. (kidding.)





just chill out and let the ladies come to you, man. and if you see a sexy lady when you're out chillin, then go make a move. easy.Please Help Me. Need Some Woman Advice. Pics Involved.?
it can't be your looks, because you're certainly not ugly or anything.


i really don't have any tips, but good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment