Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do I look too serious for an early 20s young woman? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee183鈥?/a>








I want to be professional. Do I look like one?Do I look too serious for an early 20s young woman? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Girl, you look like a ball-bustin beotch!! And that's a good thing!! Bitches get things done!! You'll be destined to be a CEO some day!! =)Do I look too serious for an early 20s young woman? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
First of all I do not Know how you really look but if your really worried try wearing lighter colors or if you wear make-up wear like gold eye shadow. If its your expression try giggleng even if its fake: look up funny jokes on google trust me the smile will stay with you. Oh and be your self! I think serious women have a


lovely poetic look. :)
NO pix
the link doesnt work

No comments:

Post a Comment