Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need serious advices from women!?

I want to ask a girl out, but I don't know what the best method is. I don't want to freak her out or make her feel awkward. What is the best approach in asking a girl out? Any suggestions? If you were being asked out...what would make you say, yes!?I need serious advices from women!?
im not a chick but i clicked to see what they would say...no answers yet...i think that more specifics are needed...does she know who you are? do you know her from work or school? have you talked to her before?I need serious advices from women!?
From your question it's clearly the girl who's freaked out and awkward, it's you. Get over that, then just go up and ask her. Act normal and self confident. Ask her to something casual and simple like a movie, a study date, etc.
Well I would tell you to be yourself but thats not the best advice, I would have to say get to know her better and start off in a good friendship. When the time is right tell her how you feel.
let her get to know u a little more .let her see your soft side the side that shows u care.
while you are talking to her (if you are not comfortable having a conversation with her, then you need to wait a while to ask her out) say ';we should hang out sometime. hey, what are you doing saturday? i just bought wedding crashers on dvd if you wanted to watch it'; the more cashual the better. its weird when guys say 'will you go out with me'; like will you be there girlfriend. thats stupid! ugh! i hate that!
Ask her if she would like to have coffee after work or on the weekend, and see where it goes from their.





Also be the true person that you are!!!!!!!!!!
one thing is to go up to her and tell her, maybe she feels the same about you. what would make me say yes is if i was told up front or is i was to hang out with that person for a while and get to start liking them...
Go up to her and complimant her on something that will make her feel good. Then walk away. That will make her feel appreciated, but it will not make her feel like you are putting pressure on her. Don't ever ask her out in a text massage or in a note, and do not ever make a friend ask her out for you. If you really like her you will ask her in person.
start by flirting with her and from the way she react to u then you'll know whether or not u should ask her out cause u don't want to make a fool at of yourself...
u should be honest and tell her how u feel. my boyfriend asked me out n was honest about how he felt we have been 2 gether 4 3 years n couldnt be happier.
If a guy asked me to go somewhere I knew he didn't really like, but wanted to take me because he knew I loved it. So that I knew he was only asking me and he didn't ask ten girls before me who turned him down. Make it genuine and make her feel special.
Be confident and have something planned. I hate when a guy asks me out and then expects me to plan the whole date. Tell her what you have in mind and be confident about it again!!
just ask her you are freak her out by not doing it. if she know you like her just ask would you like to go out with me.
Just walk up to her and ask her out. Say something like ';I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime?';
flirt a lil ,make her laugh and calmly ask her out
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment