Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Whats should I do? Older woman advice?

Ok so I started chatting with this girl a bit ago, she is a bit older then me Im 21 and she is 28, will be 29 next week.





She is technically married, albeit seperated from her husband.





We meet up today, hung out and to be honest had some pretty good time in the bedroom, now im at work and I cant get her out of my head.





I dont know what to do, she likes me alot and think she would want to date me.





I know its a large age difference, but she likes me alot and I think I may like her as more then a friend/casual hookup.





What do you guys think, because my mind is about to die from thinking about it.





Please no rob the cradle, cougar, milf comments, just honest opinions thanks :)Whats should I do? Older woman advice?
invite that milf to the pants partyWhats should I do? Older woman advice?
I dated a woman that was 10 years older than me and we had loads of fun, both in the bed and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment