Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I needs a woman advice?

IM 21 YEARS OLD I HAVE LOST ALL MEANING TO LIFE . I FEEL EVERY DAY THE SAME . I WAKE UP GO TO WORK COME HOME WATCH TV HANG OUT WITH MY FIANCE. THEN WE GO TO BED . I NEVER ALLOW MY SELF TO HAVE FUN I ALWAYS FEEL GUILTY FOR HAVING FUN . IT ALLMOST LIKE I LIKE TO BE DEPRESSED . HAS ANY ONE GONE THREW THIS HOW CAN I LEARN TO ENJOY MY LIFEI needs a woman advice?
I went through it before. I felt weird of out of place if I did anythign different than my day to day activity.





If you don't have any spontaneous activity in your life then you and your fiance possibly wont make it in the long run. Go out and do new things. Go try new restaurants, go on vacation, go to salsa clubs and meet different kinds of people





believe me it helpsI needs a woman advice?
First of all, you should be having the time of your life at 21 and I'm assuming no kids for now. Then you have all the opportunity.


Go out with friends and your gf. There are so many things you can do.


Go to dinner, play cards, board games, go on little adventures with loved ones.


I have fun and I am married with children. I have wonderful friends that keep me sane when family life can get hectic. Live life the way God intended us to.
You need some variety in your life. Find it, do it. Do a self check and realize what you have and are living is something some people would die for! Look in the mirror and tell your self to ';snap out of it!'; Do some soul searching here , my friend. You are one of the lucky ones. Some of us don't have jobs, homes or mates.
i dunno, it sounds to me like ur going throuh depression. maybe u should see a doctor and get pills. or maybe just talk to a counselor or something. don't worry about things, just go out and have fun!!! everyone does it, don't feel guilty, its part of life. You're suppose to have fun, remember that.
EVERYONE GOES THROUGH THAT AT SOME POINT. You need to find something motivating to do, like go back to school, or find a hobby, Hang out with some co-workers afterwork. You are not depressed you are bored
Ask your girl friend what she thinks would be lots of fun next weekend. Things to do from Friday after work till Sunday night. Next weekend you have to come up with something better then she did

No comments:

Post a Comment