Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bad at Sex (Need a Woman Advice)?

Im 18 and i jus had sex for the first time wit my girl about 2 months ago. Before my first time, i thought my main problem will be not lasting long. But I thats not it, I never bust. We can go for 2 hours, fast slow, hard, sex on the ceiling lol and nothing happens. I mean, it feels good, but i dont bust. And i jus recently talked to my girl about it and she said it doesn't feel as good as she thought it would (cuz she was a virgin too). She said sometimes it feels like nothin (and im about 7inch and pretty thick). So usually when we have sex, i will stop, give her oral till she orgasms and then continue. Cuz im really big on makin the woman feel good, before me. But I was jus wonderin if i can get some womanly tips on what to do. What you women like? Somebody told me that women like it if you put it in her at an angle (against her ';walls';). I need HELP!Bad at Sex (Need a Woman Advice)?
try and hit every angle.....until u fing her favourite spot....and going there will make her come.





u know her favourite spot by her response ( she shuld get more excited.)Bad at Sex (Need a Woman Advice)?
trust me the size dosnt matter for a start its what you do with it and the more you do it the better it will feel as you will get in touch with each others bodys and start to explore plan sex is always a bit boring its when you add oral sex foreplay massage ect and you imagination and all that sort of stuff it becomes intresting


give it time and practice
Relax more before you get to it, in time it will be ok, you are both learning just now, but don't try too hard,{ no pun intended }
sorry but just have 2 say lol
We had the same problems the first few times. just give it some time and it will get better
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment