Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Seeking advice for married woman who is bi?

i am happily married and until recently my husband didn't know i was interested in women, although he is very understanding about it, i am not sure how the ';other woman'; in a 3 some might feel about being with a happy married couple. i am not sure how i will react either to seeing my husband with the other woman. i really would to do this but i am not sure how i would feel ... anyone been there and done this????Seeking advice for married woman who is bi?
I was there, but as much as I tried to show that it didn't bother me, it did. Thankfully it didn't ruin my friendship with her, and then she moved and got married, so it just naturally came to a finish but it just wasn't a good experience. Many years later I met a lesbian and I struggled with my feelings and why they were so strong, but I never even considered a 3-way at that point. In the end my marriage ended and my sexuality was the main factor in that, fortunately I had a very understanding ex.Seeking advice for married woman who is bi?
i did it. ive been w my hus 4 11 years and im telling you its a great fantasy but you need to think of the act your doing not the people i mean if you think of your huband with another woman it wont work but if your thinking about the sexual act itself its great its sorta amind over matter thing.i had a great expieriance one time and a real ugly experiance the other time.i would say go for it if you have a good tight ,trusting relationship otherwise forget it ,
just because you are bi, doesnt mean you have to sleep around! grrr dont live up to that sterotype.... god!
You must be the one to finish things period!! Stick to that rule!!
i've never done it but i feel as though i'm in a similar situation to you. i'd really like to but what's holding me back is the thought of him with the other girl. me with the other girl is fine, but i dunno about him. i wish i could help but maybe it's good to know someone else feels that way too?





btw, ignore the people who say things about ';stereotype'; or ';seeing a doctor'; they are just closed-minded. you are completely entitled to your feelings and desires and it is good you are talking about them and exploring your options. it is hard to hold in those urges just because of vows and a ring.
you should see a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment