Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ladies please help me out, woman to woman. advice or motivation or inspiration, anything will help me?

im almost 16 years old. im 5'2, i weigh 107lbs, and my bra size is 34D or 36D(i think, i really dont know anymore) they are way too big for my frame..they are killing my back and neck. im always in pain, and i have really bad posture. im sick of the unwanted attention from guys. My breasts are already sagging, i have divets in my shoulders from my bras, and i have some pretty noticeable stretch marks. i went to a plastic surgeon back in october, he said i was a good candidate for the reduction. but insurance turned it down because i was too young. but i just cant wait. the pain is too much, i hate being self consious, i hate that i cant be athletic, i hate that i cant find fitting shirts and bras. another thing is, i was molested 4 times in my past, and i feel my breasts may have played a huge part in that. i dont think i can make peace with my breasts. i just need advice or something to help me out a little bit. thank you to all who reply.Ladies please help me out, woman to woman. advice or motivation or inspiration, anything will help me?
I worked in a doctor's office for a year. I know that insurance companies will sometimes decline to cover elective procedures if not medically necessary. Having said that, the insurance company (regardless of your age) should cover this procedure if it is causing physical pain or difficulties. Please don't give up. Have your family doctor or pediatrician write a letter to the insurance company explaining that this reduction would not be for cosmetic reasons, but because it is medically necessary.Ladies please help me out, woman to woman. advice or motivation or inspiration, anything will help me?
APPEAL... don't let them say ';no'; without a fight!





Get letters from your family doctors, from that PS that saw you, from another PS if you have to, to get covered.





By the way, your breasts had NO part in you being molested.
Get a good bra with broad, soft shoulder straps. I find that Playtex 18 hour makes athletic activity a lot more fun.





And wear cotton blend shirts with patterns or anything else that minimizes, rather than emphasizes, the bust fullness.
People who molest kids are going to molest kids; it wasn't because of your breasts.





Save your money, or wait until you are old enough that insurance will pay for it.





I agree with your doc, you need it.
Your insurance says you are to young because you are only 16. There is still a good chance your breasts will still grow. I would tough it out until you are around 20 or until insurance will cover it. you don't want to get the procedure done now, and then have your breast continue growing and have to get it done again.





The best advice I can give, being a 38DD, get fitted for a bra and make sure it fits properly. That will cut down a little on the back pain. Make regular visits with a chiropractor so every thing will stay in place. I feel your pain. Just stick it our a few more years.
aww sweetie that is aweful that u have to go through that and my aunt had that problem when she was ur age and she got a reduction thats what i would do but u seem to be set off to that idea intil u get a little older so i do have some friends who have to waer three or more bras witch seem to help a little so give it a try and btw i dont mean like cup bras i mean like 3 sports bras over 1 cup bra! sry u have to face this :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment