Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please Help Me. Need Some Woman Advice. Pics Involved.?

Alright so I'm tired of being lonely. It's been a while now since me and my ex split up and it's time to find someone new. I have a problem that I think most men my age have and that is I don't know how I appeal to the opposite sex. I know I'm not like that dude from mask but I want to know what y'all think. Now I don't know how photobucket and that stuff works so Imma just give a link to my myspace page and if y'all are willing you can take a gander.





www.myspace.com/jameciasis





Oh and I know there is alot of hardcore myspace junkies out there so please don't just send me a random friend request.





Also I wouldn't mind a few tips as to how I should go about trying to find a girl but would prefer so real advice not just the same ol ';Be confident'; and ';Open up. Don't be shy';. I'm certainly not shy and well as far as the confidence goes I'm certainly not at the top of the list but I'm not at the bottom either. Anywho don't hold back and thanks in advance.Please Help Me. Need Some Woman Advice. Pics Involved.?
I think you have nothing to worry about. Don't rush into anything you aren't sure of- there are plenty of girls to choose from, ya know.





I think you would get a lot of positive reactions from growing out your hair. Beatles hair is always attractive. My brother, his whole life, refused to listen to my mom and sister and I about growing his hair out. Recently, he has let it grow out, and he admits that girls have been reacting very well to it ever since.





You have a nice complexion and none of your facial features are offensive. You look just fine. So just be who you are *not trying to be cliche* so that you can attract people that are attracted to who you are.





Have fun =D

No comments:

Post a Comment