Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Woman only please, advice for men lol?

what hair style do you like on a man the best, (im 22 by the way) what 's the coolest that makes you attracted to them, thank youWoman only please, advice for men lol?
long :)





just not like ';i-can-put-my-hair-in-a-ponytail'; kind of long :bWoman only please, advice for men lol?
It really depends on your style and face.





Strong/masculine faces look better with short cuts.





Softer/boyish faces look better with longer hair.
Definetely short spiky hair, I dont know what it is about it, but I love it!
you should already know. why are you asking this on Y!A???





it according to how he looks (face/body) to decide the hair cut
Well I love the messed up 'bed-hair' look.


Very sexy :)
22 too!


I like men with long hair not girly long but enough to grab on to very sexy.


xx
fowhawks are pretty nice.
longish.





strightened with side fringe or spiked up =)
Curly hair all the way :)


But thats just me!
dark, short, flicked at the front is so sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment