Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice on glasses for a middle age woman. I hate the fact how they make me look older.?

I very young at heart, dress fun, look my age , until I put glasses on! It changes my whole look. I cannot wear contacts. Need advice about frames, light or dark colors. I am blonde hair, bue eyed. HELP!!!I need some advice on glasses for a middle age woman. I hate the fact how they make me look older.?
go for frameless glasses


my OH had this problem and this alleviated it, enormously





will go look for a link


not the best example but gives you an idea how unobtrusive they are





http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/g鈥?/a>


just a random guy when you google itI need some advice on glasses for a middle age woman. I hate the fact how they make me look older.?
Thanks! I've since gotten the frameless glasses and LOVE them! Thanks again!

Report Abuse



They do have framless glasses. They just have the bridge over the nose and the ear pieces.
My frineds mom is an artist and wears pink and blue glasses, the frame is quite rectangular and sorta thick, they look awsome. I'd say go for a thick rectangular frame wiv colour!
Get something trendy like Prada glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment