Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need woman help and advice?

I Have 3 Problems please help


1) Acne i need it gone in 3 days all of it (its alot)


2)Oily Hair how do you controal it


3) how do you sceduale your dayI need woman help and advice?
Acne鈥?dandruff shampoo (like selson blue) can work wonders on some acne鈥?it contains sulfur I believe which can help kill the bacteria. There is a also a product called zeno, its expensive around 150 bucks at Walgreen鈥檚 but I can zap new pimples (not all) and get rid of most in a day or two.





Oily hair鈥?can鈥檛 help you with that sorry鈥?maybe use the dandruff shampoo you used for your face? Also a planner is an excellent way to plan your day鈥?right stuff down and check it off鈥?it works and you get a sense of satisfaction!





Good- luck!I need woman help and advice?
Acne is caused by the staph bacteria so I doubt you can get rid of all of it in 3 days. If it is bad see your doc about antibiotic therapy to control it. For oily hair you need to use a shampoo designed for oily hair and don't use conditioner or only use it on the ends of your hair.
For the acne you can try using some triple antibiotic ointment. There are generic versions of it in all drugstores.





As for oily hair, you may need to talk to your dr about this to see if there could be a hormone imbalance causing this but in the mean time you may need to wash your hair a couple of times a week.





As for scheduling my day if I have appts going on I try to schedule a number of them for the same day in the week to help with the consumption of gas since it costs so much.
Acne can be treated with the Clearskin products. It'll get rid of most of it. If you have oily hair, do not use a creamy shampoo. Instead, try one that is specifically designed for super oily hair. I usually schedule my day around class and homework, but in my spare time, I list everything that needs to be done and separate the list into hours and always keep and eye on the clock.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment