Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Woman with questions seeking advice?

i dont understand why the guy ive been dating for a few months, who ive known for a few years and has this big attraction and feelings towards me, likes to add a lot of women he dont even know to his myspace page. i dont know how to bring it up without him thinking im jealous and stuff.but it is bothering me big time.and i am jealous and offended of some the girls he add that look whore-ish.how do i confront him?Woman with questions seeking advice?
If you're jealous, then don't hide it. Just ask him. Don't hold back any feelings.Woman with questions seeking advice?
You confront him honestly and fairly. A good start may be ';When you do [this] it makes me feel like [this]. It's ok to tell him you are jealous, but explain why and allow him to speak his mind. He may choose to continue doing what he is doing. You need to be ready to hear any response. Not just the one you prefer to hear.



No, don't confront him. He'll only defend his actions. Leave him and find a guy who will treat you with dignity, honor and respect. He'll never change.
Hello,





I would mention it to him. I don't know but I feel if you nip something like this in the bud from the begininning, if your relationship gets serious then it won't become a bigger problem. If you wait and let it go on then he will say well you knew this is something I was into when I met you. Do not let him play that card on you espeacially when your feelings get deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment