Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bad at Sex (Need a Woman Advice)?

Im 18 and i jus had sex for the first time wit my girl about 2 months ago. Before my first time, i thought my main problem will be not lasting long. But I thats not it, I never bust. We can go for 2 hours, fast slow, hard, sex on the ceiling lol and nothing happens. I mean, it feels good, but i dont bust. And i jus recently talked to my girl about it and she said it doesn't feel as good as she thought it would (cuz she was a virgin too). She said sometimes it feels like nothin (and im about 7inch and pretty thick). So usually when we have sex, i will stop, give her oral till she orgasms and then continue. Cuz im really big on makin the woman feel good, before me. But I was jus wonderin if i can get some womanly tips on what to do. What you women like? Somebody told me that women like it if you put it in her at an angle (against her ';walls';). I need HELP!Bad at Sex (Need a Woman Advice)?
Well seems like the problem here is that you care too much about the woman pleasures (which is great don't get me wrong) but maybe the woman you are with doesn't care too much about you sexually. I mean she needs to spice up the relationship a bit so you can become overly excited. Thats the fun part about sex its a two way street. You both have to be willing and able to do your part. Maybe then you will bust and bust some more...its not you having the problem its her. I assure you if she doesn't change anything on her side in the bedroom your next woman will have a whole different experience with you. I wouldn't worry about it so much you kinda learn more and more as you go. But like I said you still need more excitement on yur part. Good luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment