Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ladies- please help!! Advice with ';woman'; issues?

I've had my period for about a year, but I've never had lower back cramps this bad!! I'm taking midol, but it still hurts!! If you've had experience with painful back pains- please let me know what works for you! It kills me just to walk!Ladies- please help!! Advice with ';woman'; issues?
I've experienced extreme back pain during period, and even on regular days. I went to the doctor and they recommended I take vitamin D. The body has the ability to make naturally when exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D builds strong bones and helps the body create calcium. When your body has a shortage of vitamin D, you may suffer from joint and back pain. Therefore, if pain killers continue to not work as you said, try taking some vitamin D and wait for the results.Ladies- please help!! Advice with ';woman'; issues?
I've never had back pains with my period, but I do have cramps. If it gets to the point where you can't function in your daily life, you shoudl go to the doctor to check it out. Ride it out for a few days and see if it gets a little better...if not, definitely go to the doctor b/c there are things you can do to relive and even prevent your period from occurring often enough.
I havent had any back pains but I have had so horrid craps, that hurt so bad it feels like im being stabbed. What helps with me is taking some advil and lying down for a bit, or just take a nap(:


when you wake up you'll feel so much better. But if your having really seriouse pains, I'd go see a docter.
thats happened to me before


idk but every time i get my period its diffrent


sometimes i feel fine. no pain at all


but then other times..i cant even get up


iv gotten ur back pains before. just lie down on ur stomach for awhile with an icey-hott patch every so often and it should go away in a day or two
that was the way it was for me!


for the first year that i had my period, i didn't get cramps or anything.


but then i started getting them.


be happy!


it probably means that you'll have light periods with minor pain.


just take some medicine for it, and you'll feel a lot better!
Yes I have this pain. I have endrometreosis which causes a lot of lower back pain. Also, ovarian cysts can cause you hurt in the lower back. Especially if they rupture. Not much you can do. A hot water bottle and lying down will help some.
I like to use the icy hot creams and or patches. That helps sometimes. The best thing for period pain is exercise and stretching. Try a heating pad. That may work for you. Just experiment, different things work for different people. Good Luck!
sometimes the hormone imbalance causes kidneys to shut down. If you get to a hospital within two days you'll be fine...if not you get the jaundice. Hurry! happened to my wife
You really need to make an appointment with your doctor don't you think? I have heard of this happening to one other woman and it was very, very serious. Tomorrow AM, please call your doctor,,,,
its pretty normal, usually when I get painful cramps it means my flow will probably be a little heavier than usual. Try putting a heating pad on your back or taking a hot shower to loosen the muscles in your back :)
its nothing bad i think i have hudge cramps and i cant even walk sometimes its horrible but dont worry if it gets realy outrages bad ask ur doctor
I never get very bad menstrual cramps, EVER, so I'm not sure why that would happen.
an icy hot patch (its a patch u put on your back that turns from clod to warm) always helps me.... or a bubble bath... but ive yet to find something that fully works :(





good luck
Hot water bottles,


Lot's of chocolate,


Deep heat (I find the cream works best)
Heating pads or a warm shower with the water hitting your back usually works for me...hope this is helpful.
Lots of water. Hot compress. Lay down.
Just rest and drink a lot of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment