Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Advice on meeting indian and middle eastern women that like white guys?

OK, I'm from a predominantly white state. I have a particular attracrition to East Indian and Middle Eastern women. This is hard in my state, because most of the Middle Eastern and East Indian women in my area are very religious, or exchange students. I've met many East Indian and Middle Eastern women, but only one wasn't religious and like white guys...and she's my ex girlfriend.





Anyone have any suggestions on where I might be able to meet Middle Eastern or East Indian women that are non-religious or just open minded to white guys?Advice on meeting indian and middle eastern women that like white guys?
London in England is very good for that kind of thing, it's very multicultural, and has the second largest India and Pakistani population outside of their origin countries. Plus many of them grew up here, and are not immagrants, so yeah London. Woo!Advice on meeting indian and middle eastern women that like white guys?
I'm of Indian origin and live in London. Are you mad - I hate Asian girls! They're all the same: super straightened hair, makeup, perfume, think their 'bad' and most of all .................. BORING!!
  • cosmetics company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment