Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm a writer and I am writing an advice book for young women. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I may not have a PhD but I have been there and done that. I am trying to write an advice book for young women. It may be a hit, it may not but I need some guidance. I usually give good advice but I need some advice questions. They could be from young women or adults, I just need questions the I can answer giving my advice to. They can deal with anything...Friends, Family, Death, Drugs, School, Boyfriends....anything. Even if the question is not your own but you think it would be a very common question, please ask, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!I'm a writer and I am writing an advice book for young women. Does anyone have any suggestions?
just tell them to use birth control pills and to only give it up to the right guy. and also that if their man isnt gonna use a condom they shouldnt be f***!ng him to begin with. its as simple as that. everything else isnt that hard to deal with.





I swear, peer pressure(it doesnt come from real friends), and as far as drugs go(you dont use them, or tell them to see requiem for a dream). the biggest problem that I can think of is girls getting pregnant too soon. and this problem can be solved through protection and standing their ground against overly demanding guys.





now death and family, just tell them to keep eating or to not eat too much when they're sad. they tend to go either one way or the other.I'm a writer and I am writing an advice book for young women. Does anyone have any suggestions?
well one piece of advice iv learned from odd experiences, dont sacrifice your own heart to make others happy. in the end ti will only hurt both people and will end badly.
I'm confined to a wheelchair and I think no boy, much less a Christian virgin, would even think of going out with me, because all they see is my chair, not the person sitting in it.
I'd say to them that looks doesnt make the lady its what's on the inside that counts. Save yourself till the right man comes along. Dont marry too young wait till you are established in a job. Dont have children right off the bat either when you get married for sure.
Tell them that people act carelessly from a young age onwards, without having in mind the psychological scars that their acts will leave on them afterwards.





That's called emotional baggage.
i have a very good friend who told me this:





'; if someone says something bad about you, then prove them wrong';





i was going through a rough time at school and with some other people in my life and he really helped me out.





he also told me that he can't always be my 'bodyguard' and that i have to stand up for myself...even tho when he said that it upset me at the time, i understand it now





i dont know what id do without that boy :)





hope this helps, good luck :))

No comments:

Post a Comment