Saturday, August 21, 2010

Younger man , Older woman...need advice ???

I'm an older woman 30's, dating a younger guy 22. even though he is young, he is a big guy, he has a full moustache and beard, so he looks old for his age.


The problem is I feel totally intimidated by him ! and he is younger than me ! I get nervous around him, I blush and cant maintain eye contact, he's the agressive one in bed, and he makes me weak at the knees (in a good way) ! but I'm the older woman! and I'm suppose to be the one in control, but I feel like I have lost all control, and he can see this, I'm the one waiting for the phone to ring, and I do what ever he tells me ! How can I take back control of this relationshipYounger man , Older woman...need advice ???
why not just enjoy it the way it is, to a point. dont let him start controlling your life, your time, your money-but for heaven's sake, let the poor guy be in charge in the bedroom if he wants to! maybe he is feeling a little intimidated by you, your experience, maybe money and he needs to feel like he is in charge of somethingYounger man , Older woman...need advice ???
I saw a book at the bookstore with a title like...'If You Want Closure In Your Relationship, Start With Your Legs'...something like that. Well, I agree. Good sex can mess women up emotionally. Point blank, end of story. If it wasn't true, you wouldn't have asked your question. I think you need to ask yourself what you want, first of all, and then analyze whether it matches with what this guy wants. I mean, I know about Demi Moore and her young husband, but she's filthy rich and the scenario doesn't often work out. I mean, 22 sounds REALLY young and I highly doubt most guys are ready to settle down at that age. So...I think you need to let him go and look for a mature man that can be a real partner to you...IF you want something permanent and serious. If not, have fun and enjoy the sex...but be prepared to be hurt when he meets someone around his age. Check out the movie ';Notes on a Scandal.'; True, the guy is really young in it and the lady is his teacher...but you may still be able to relate.
Don't be at his beck and call. Ignore his phone calls for a short time. Have other plans the next few times he wants to get together. Then call him up and have him over for a little of older lady taking the bull by the horn and have some control time in the play room.
If you both are happy than enjoy the moment and who really cares about the age difference. Have fun and enjoy it why you can. If he does not have problem with it, neither should you.
if you're worried about who's in control,then you are in it for the wrong reason.i think his phsical appearance has you more indimidated and you are infatuated with him right now.someone's age doesn't neccesarily make a person intimidating if their size is smaller-it's your perception of how they carry themselves that makes you feel controlled.
I see you didnt say where in your 30's you are at.


I dont know what to tell you. If like him go for it. But just think when he was born you were in high school, and when you are old he wont be and might go looking for someone younger.
Why do either of you have to have ';control'; over the relationship? I thought a relationship was 50/50. Enjoy the moment and to hell with trying to control things.

No comments:

Post a Comment