Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do any Young women here wear ';Grannie Panties';, hubby say there unromantic but I just love them Advice.?

I am 21 and I wear grannie panties. I hate tongs, Heck I am better off wearing nothing if tongs were my only option. I also like boy shorts but Grannie panties are my favorite, there comfortable.


Does anyone else wear them and if so, does it affect your sex life..AdviceDo any Young women here wear ';Grannie Panties';, hubby say there unromantic but I just love them Advice.?
I'd wear granny panties, but I can't find matching granny bras.Do any Young women here wear ';Grannie Panties';, hubby say there unromantic but I just love them Advice.?
I'm married. I'm 27 and weigh 117lbs. I LOVE grannie panties! LOL!! I seriously thought I was the only woman under the age of 35. I do wear thongs and low cut hoochie ones once in awhile. But when I'm just hangin' around the house or going to sleep or running to the store I wear the comfy ones. LOL!! My husband doesn't ever say anything. I don't think he cares..he is only concerned about getting them off when he is in the mood. I say if you love them like I do then be proud to wear them! They are comfy!! You can buy cute printed ones. And if your husband sorta complains about them. Then try wearing the boy cuts or some skimpier but comfy panties. when you think your going to be having sex or undressing in front of him. But if you don't think he will see them..then wear the comfy ones!!



You don't need to wear a thong. There is a lot of middle ground between thong and granny. He should care more about whats ander the panties anyway.


Going comando is not a bad option either.


I'm close to your age and I wear what I guess you would call grannies, but only when I'm sure nobody else is going to see them. If my guy will likely catch a glimpse I try to go for something a little nicer. No thongs though. I'm with you on that.


IDK when they made up this rule that everybody has to wear a thong. Puleeze!


You might like wearing nice ones if you try it and there is nothing wrong with pleasing your man, but if you really don't like it then tell him to wear the thongs if he likes them that much.
Grannie panties = no sex in most relationships I would imagine.





My wife wears thongs and looks hot (better without, but....). Some boylegs emphasise the ';good bits'; and can look good, but grannie panties don't have anything going for them, except perhaps the comfort aspect, which some of the others have too.





How about wearing grannies when at work, but not at home? If he is likely to see your panties, wear something other than grannies. Passion doesn't just start when it is time for bed!! Good luck.





Oh, I have just re-read your Q and had forgotten your age - Noooooo grannie panties except at work!!
I used to hate thongs too, but after a few days, its like u are wearing nothing. If u cant tolerate them, I would go for nothing. Once u get used to it, u will never wear undies again. Its alot cooler in the summer months too.


However, if u like the granny panties, try the french cut ones. They are alot sexier looking, with the same feel as the all-over panty.


Good luck and tell hubby to back off....its your fanny and u will cover it however u please....haha
grannies has not effected my sex life in the least. I refuse to be that uncomfortable for any reason, and I am more confident for it. Your husband might not like it but so what. He doesn't get to tell you what to put on your ***. I recommend getting him a package of man thongs and making him wear them night and day for a week, then he'll understand.
Okay, you keep mentioning ';tongs';....I think that is the problem. Tongs are meant for serving salad and getting toast out of the toaster, turning meat on the BBQ, etc. NOT For wearing.


I think if you would perhaps try a THONG instead, you might find you like it. Good luck!
I prefer ';free';, none at all, when I have a need for them...they have to be bikini, and it just feels better to me to have them be sexy...Just my way...If your happy with ';granny pannies';, enjoy them...or maybe find a compromise with your guy...



I love Grannie panties too! I would wear the Grannie panties when you're at work during the day. Other times wear the sexy undies.
They are very comfortable. I have a few pairs but I also have some other fun panties for when I'm feeling a little frisky
idk if what i wear would be considered granny panties... they're definitely not thongs, but they're cute. they come in fun colors so they look not so bad and comfy too. i think they'r just regular panties.
Why don't you try visiting Victoria's Secret, they have all different styles and sizes. You maybe will find a new style you like.





I personally hate granny panties... sorry.
I'm 27...bikini cut or none. But never none under jeans. NOT comfortable.
I hate all underwear in general
Try the NO undies approach. You'll be comfortable and he will be turned on.
thongs and butt floss underwear suck regular bikini cut or boy cut are my panties of choice my hubby has such a panty fetish he love them all but as for the granny panies i don't wear em
I'm 45 and no granny panties for me, no thongs either.
Yikes, that is scary. I am 31 and I wear string cotton thongs. My mother is almost 60 and prefers thongs. Granny panties suck unless you are 8 1/2 months pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment