Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm getting married next month, but I'm cheating on my fiance with a woman. Help? Advice?

I've been with my fiance for the past four years. I'm 23 years old and we are getting married next month. I've been a virgin because I want to save myself for marriage...at least I was. I recently begun sleeping with a girlfriend of mine who is a lesbian. My fiance doesn't know, and he thinks I am still saving myself for him (he is a virgin too). I technically lost my virginity to this girl, since she broke my hymen. I thought maybe it was experimentation and I want to tell my fiance about it, but lately I'm not even looking forward to marrying him. A part of me just wants to stay with her forever and keep having lesbian sex. I enjoy being with a woman and don't think I can be with a man ever. Is this just a phase? I don't think I should be getting married, I don't want to hurt him more than I have already. I don't even think I'm straight anymore...I'm getting married next month, but I'm cheating on my fiance with a woman. Help? Advice?
deep down you are a lesbian, and i beleive that people who are gay was born that way and environmental factors while growing up has influenced that. it sounds to me that your heart is with the girl and definately not the guy. if you really want to tell this guy go ahead but it is really none of his business and i would not if i were you. so it really makes no sense you get married cuz realistically you will be divorced in no time. make the right decision and ALWAYS follow your heartI'm getting married next month, but I'm cheating on my fiance with a woman. Help? Advice?
Tell your fiance and get out of that engagement. If you're going to cheat on him and don't love him, he has a right to know and to decide whether or not he wants to try and keep your relationship going. It's not fair to him or you and will just make things a lot more painful in the end if you try to force it to work out.
If you don't think you should be getting married....then you shouldn't! Regardless of whether or not you are straight or not. It doesn't matter if it is a phase (which I highly doubt) or if it is just this one girl...you cheated, repeatedly, and you no longer feel like you should be getting married to your fiance. You would be doing him (and yourself) a huge dis-service if you continued with this charade. You have to come clean, and do it now before things get any worse than they already are : )
If you feel you don't want to marry him then don't-marriage is not something to be taken lightly.I made that mistake %26amp; I was miserable for a long time until we split up %26amp; I came out,it hurt both of us.I've been very happy with who I am ever since %26amp; I'm now married to the real love of my life.
you need to sit down and talk to both of them


don't get married your not ready yet


figure out who you want to be with


you can be happy with a man or a women get married and have all those dreams you have





i wish you luck
Call off the wedding and figure out your feelings.
Well you defiantly are not straight %26amp; 2nd of all you need to tell your fiance about this he deserves to know the truth.
dont get married. your talking about the rest of your life here..not something to be taken lightly
Before it's too late, let him know. You will never be happy getting married and keeping a secret. And all the more you'll be hurting him when he finds out. Be honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment