Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some woman advice?

I called one of my female friends asking them to hang out. She sounded pretty depressed. She said she had to sort something out (or something like that, the reception was bad) and would call me back. Two hours later she had not called me. I want to call her back and ask her what's wrong, but I think that may be too clingy. I'm not sure why, it just seems like a bad idea.


Should I call her? Would that seem too desperate? Should I give her space?


Okay, I'm a scared to do it. I'm a coward, I admit it.I need some woman advice?
Just say that your didn't hang out the phone right the last time that you talk and you want to know if she had call. Then say ';is everything ok? Simple!I need some woman advice?
Just Call her and ask her Like Hey ARe you okay you really don't sound like your self. I was just wondering like all friends should do.
Just go ahead and call her back, and say something along the lines of the connection was bad, do you feel like _______?
i think you should call her. there could be something really wrong with her...you need to talk to her and see whats wrong :)
Call her than do it.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment