Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I just met this girl and... women over 30 please give me some advice..?

i met this girl in the park a weeks ago when i was walking my dog. I saw her a second or third time earlier this week. We stopped and talked , walked together with the dogs and ended up going to lunch.. we exchanged numbers and met at park and talked all this week so far and then we went to dinner a few nights ago. It went great we sat and talked.. and continue to meet at the park.. we are planning for dinner again this weekend..and she wants to bring her best friend with to meet me.. is that a good thing? also please advise.. i really like her and we get along good how long should i wait and when and how should i ask her out..? her b day is coming up next month and shes a few yrs older than me.. can some woman give me some advise on the situation plzzzzz thxI just met this girl and... women over 30 please give me some advice..?
life is not that simple.Don't wait someones to suggest but to decide your self. You are the one facing the present and only you have to face the future. Maintain your friendship not beyond thatI just met this girl and... women over 30 please give me some advice..?
If you want a date, you have to ask.
ask her out now, she wouldn't have given you her number if she didn't want you to call her. as for the friend, we do that to ';keep us safe';, she only knows you from the park. make a good impression with the girlfriend! good luck!!
Her wanting you to meet her best friend could be a good thing. Her best friend is probably a very important person in her life, and she might have said to her, ';Hey, I met this great guy and I want you to meet him.';





Or her best friend could have asked her to introduce this great new guy (you) to her.





You've already had lunch once and dinner once, and plans to go out to dinner again, so it looks like you're already going out.





Maybe just ask her to dinner again, or ask her if she wants to play tennis or go hiking or whatever you and she might be into. She's already gone out with you so I think you'll be fine.





As for the age difference, I wouldn't mind it. As long as you like each other, who cares how old you are or she is.





.
Sounds like you had better make your move soon, because it sounds like she is trying to fix you up with her friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment