Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Any advice on how to narrow 20 page american civil war research paper topic on women's participation?

I am doing a college level 20 page research paper on the american civil war. My topic of interest is on the participation of women during the war and my thesis would be to prove that it was not just a man's war but a woman's war. However, when I gave this to my professor, he wanted me to narrow it down further. I really don't know how to narrow it down to have enough information to make it interesting and long enough for 20 pages. Any help fellow yahoo members? thanks in advance!!!Any advice on how to narrow 20 page american civil war research paper topic on women's participation?
Farms were without men to till the soil and factories were left with few workers. However, demands for food and goods increased as the armies ate their way through the war. Women bore the brunt of the home-front hardships. Many were forced to manage small farms themselves





From Shmoop/Civil War/Society

No comments:

Post a Comment