Monday, August 23, 2010

Taurus men...help!! scorp(honest) woman wants advice?

i know...its stupid. but i started dating a taurus man who asked me out 5 months ago when i was in a relationship. when i was available i called, we went out had a great month...then sitting by the pool side we stumbled on the topic of his x wife. he was citing experiences with her where she acted irresponsible..blah, blah blah. i replied 'you married her' what can i say' i'm over my marriage and really don't want to waste this beautiful time on the past. i'm over it. he shut down. two weeks of txting, and 'trying' to get together' later...when 'pressed' he told me he thought i was 'cold' and 'insensitive' and didn't want to pursue a relationship. problem??? this is it. i was not over bearing towards him or unreasonable. he just stopped talking to me period. i do think that he really liked me, and we have tons in common. what the hell is up w that?Taurus men...help!! scorp(honest) woman wants advice?
Well, you obviously struck a nerve when you called him out on ';marrying'; someone that was irresponsible. Maybe you ';reminded'; him of her in that defining moment. I wouldn't take it so personal. I am a ';scorpio'; too...we are extremely sensitive passionate and loyal people. We don't understand how others ';especially the opposite sex'; can be so abrupt or cold. I don't think you were cold like his explanation let on...I think you were right...he knew you were and resented you for ';Nailing him on it'; and probably echoed the words that his ';ex'; told him. I am married to a taurus man and let me tell you scorpio sister...he's stubborn, a ';right'; fighter, and thinks he's better than me. I'm not 100% certain that the last two are taurus qualities...but I do know that stubborn is a typical taurus. So once this guy has made up his mind there's no going back on it. 100% it's over. Rent the movie...';he just not that into you.'; it will make you see yourself it this role. Best of luck, keep being the wonderful fun scorpio that you are and don't doubt you've got a better thing in your future!Taurus men...help!! scorp(honest) woman wants advice?
Trust me, the ';signs of the zodiac'; don't have anything to do with love life. Actually, they don't have anything to do with anything.
Honey, the only thing stupid about your post is that you're trying to be astrological about it. Taurus man/Scorpio woman - Balderdash. Trust me. Your sun signs had nothing to do with this non-relationship, so don't blame the stars.





What happened was you called his bluff and told him the truth - that you moved on - and he should too. And you're absolutely right. He needs to move on - but he hasn't. He's not over her and he's angry at all women. So don't blame the stars. It's his problem.





Thing is, he can't move on so he blamed you for the failed attempt at a relationship by calling you ';cold and insensitive.';





Honey, you moved on from your marriage - I suggest you keep on moving on. This guy is not ready for a relationship.





Don't hate him - just forget him.

No comments:

Post a Comment