Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gilrs/Women: I'm asking for your help with my girlfriend and sex, i need some advice, please?




I'm going to go pick up my girlfriend in an hour, we had sex yesterday, it was her first time, and i have a feeling thats it's going to feel alittle ackward, especially because i want to talk to her about it (it didn't really go as planned, it might help if you read my last question), I want to tell her that we don't have to have sex if she doesn't want to, and i want her to tel me how she feel's, but i think she will try to please me and say what she thinks i want to hear, but i don't i want her to be completely honest. So, i need alittle help in how i should bring it up, i don't want to make her incomfortable or anything, What should i say? What should i ask? How you would you want/ what would you like your boyfriend to say to you? Any advice will help


Like i said it might help to read my other questionGilrs/Women: I'm asking for your help with my girlfriend and sex, i need some advice, please?
I think that yall just need to not make it awkward. it wasnt awkward after my first time, and i saw the dude the next day at school. just ask her if she liked it. and ask her to tell the truth, and promise u wont get mad at her at whatever she says, and then make sure u dont. ask her if she's feeling ok, cuz when this happens, girls feel sometimes like theyve lost a part of them, cuz we basicly have. and then just have a normal conversation after it.Gilrs/Women: I'm asking for your help with my girlfriend and sex, i need some advice, please?
Ask her since it was her 1st time if she is sore or anything like that. And ask her if she enjoyed it. She should be pretty truthful

No comments:

Post a Comment