Saturday, August 21, 2010

Women only...I want to approach this girl and need advice?

She works as a hostess at a restaurant I've been to on a couple occasions. Last Wednesday I walked into the restaurant and got a take-out menu from her and looked deeply into her eyes...and I kept staring at her occasionally while I was looking at the menu.





They brought me into a separate small room to finally take my order and while I was in there with another waiter, she walked in and just sort of stood around and didn't say anything...and then she left. What did this mean?





After she left, I asked the waiter if she was available and he said ';yes...go for it man';.





She seems pretty quiet and very shy...and based on her job at this restaurant, it will be hard to stop her from working and talk to her. I kind of want to talk to one of her co-workers and explain the situation and have them sort of set us up...as they can ease into her...which makes the experience less jolting for us.





What should I do?Women only...I want to approach this girl and need advice?
talk to her, don't go through a third party. Direct approach is better.Women only...I want to approach this girl and need advice?
I don't think you need women's only advice, (you need to build up your courage and talk to her) very simple my friend. (and besides, I needed the two points)
well, if she wasnt interested in you she wouldnt waste her time lingering around ur table looking at you..so she definitely feels something4 u..or either she just wanted to see of you needed more napkins[lol]...





you should go back and ask if she could be your waiter [my sister was a waiter so we would come during her shift and request her as our waiter so that we could irritate her] so you should do that too..minus the irritate part[LOL]





**her co-workers cant tell you when her shift is [ive tried] so youll have to figure that part out on your own.
You've already missed your chance.. that's why she followed into the other room, expecting you to ask for her number.. you didn't, ';oh,well back to work...';
whats the name of the restaurant? :o
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment