Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Will she miss me. When do women start missing someone after they broke up on good terms?? Any advice please.?

My gf broke up with me because she lost feelings. (I 29 she 25) She said it was not fair for me to being so giving and her not return it. She said we had a good relationship but just she wasn鈥檛 feeling the romantic spark anymore. She does care for me and I feel the same. She just got out of a 2 year relationship which ended in a retraining order cause he was verbally abusive to her. One month after that she met me and things flew. We felt that things went to fast. Talking marriage etc.. She used to tell me she wanted space but was doing it so that things would not get messed up between us. Well now we are done and I have asked her back but she states she needs to miss me and time will tell. She is unable to tell me that she would be back w/ me in a month or so, but wants to to be friends and hang out.She thought i was the one. I am confused how things changed. She was the first to tell me that she will marry me. I have not chnaged and been the same person since we met. What can happenWill she miss me. When do women start missing someone after they broke up on good terms?? Any advice please.?
well right now I'm on the opposite end your on. me and my boyfriend just broke up on really good terms its not that i don't love him its just that we were suffocating each other. but were still best friends and all that jazz, but regardless i still miss him more than anything. just because she might not ';feel the spark'; doesn't mean she doesn't miss the way you look at her or the way you touch her. if this was something as serious as marriage i agree with her that only time will tell, but keep your friendship close and appreciate the time that you do have togetherWill she miss me. When do women start missing someone after they broke up on good terms?? Any advice please.?
Maybe if she felt she needs a shoulder to cry on or a friend to rely on, she would definitely be in ur disposal again, but dp respect her wish. none of us here on yahoo can give you an answer, if she says she needs a break, you give her the break she needs and when she comes back, if she does, show her how supportive and understanding a person ur, there is no more to be done or u'll be too pushy and she will repell you then..
  • cosmetics company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment