Monday, August 23, 2010

I want to ask out an older woman, any advice ladies?

I met this girl last night, she is absolutely gorgeous, a ton of fun, but most importantly, seems really, really nice. The problem is, she is 31 and I'm 25. She seemed like she might be interested in me, to be honest, I got mixed signals. I got her number, and I plan on calling her tomorrow night to ask if she wants to go out on new years. Assuming she says yes, do you older ladies have any advice for me on the date?





I know most women do not like younger guys, and I know almost everyone says this, but I am not like most guys my age. I have a successful career and I am looking for a serious, committed relationship.





Aside from avoiding the typical first date pitfalls, what can I do to win a slightly older woman over? I was thinking single rose, so as not to go overboard, then a casual but classy bar/lounge. However, is there anything I should say/do/talk about to alleviate her incertitude about my age? (she is very worldly, likes to travel, and is a teacher if that helps)





Thanks!I want to ask out an older woman, any advice ladies?
Just go for it simple as that xI want to ask out an older woman, any advice ladies?
don't bring up that she is older, unless she does.


she does not think she is old, and she is not.


she will feel uncomfortable if she thinks its a big deal to you.





your plan sounds good. as with any woman, you should try to be a good listener and get her to talk about herself. Everyone likes to talk about themselves.





Just relax and do it! Good luck.
This is not a problem. Just be yourself and let the date flow naturally. Age should not be an issue or even come up.





The only difference with dating someone a bit older is that they have a better idea of what they want, what works for them etc... so pay attention and be a good listener!





ANother tip, since both of you are out of college awhile, no college bar like atmosphere etc... probably a lounge or places like that where you can actually have a conversation.





Good Luck
What do you want to ';win her over'; for? Sex?


If yes, then what's your problem with the age difference?


What, 35 year olds (yecch, so OLD!) don't do it?


So how old was your mother or your friends' mother when you/they were born?





You're in love? Tell her. What has age difference got to do with love?? My mother was 28 years old and she married a 19 year old. He died at the age of 45 and she died at the age of 85....What does that mean to you?
Its not true that girls dont like younger guys.





I am thinking about dating a younger guy who has asked me out myself (I am 24, he is 21).





I think she will find it a turn on that you are younger. Just act like a man and do all the things guys normally do on dates - open doors, offer her your jacket and be protective.
The biggest thing is to act very mature. None of the childish stuff. Assure her that you are stable, goal oriented, not looking for someone to take care of you, ambitious, and you know what you want out of life, even if you don't. lol





Tell her why you are attracted to her, don't come on too strong, read her signals, and go from there. Good luck, and btw, some of us do like younger guys.
u have a good career,a good attitude,who doesnt like that?


i say go ahead,she`ll fall 4 u! be nice,show good manners and she`ll be totally impressed!


by aunt is three years older than my uncle and she only married him becuz he had a good career and a good attitude!go on.


Hope this helps!=)
I am an older woman who dates younger guys. I do not look my age and I am not attracted to guys that are my age.





I like a confident guy, one that knows what to do and takes charge.





It is the same dating situation regardless of age. Dont worry about it. Just dont get fall down drunk!





I read your added notes - I would do a nice resturant and have dinner then find a place that has a nice bar for after dinner drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment