Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can any women please give me some advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women please give me some advice?
please do it,better shape of penis and more sex enjoymentCan any women please give me some advice?
I don't really think that it feels any different, but it makes things a lot cleaner.
umm wellll i think it looks a LOTT nicer. idk about the differeence thoughhhh cause i've never been with an uncicrumcised guyyyyyyyy buttttttttt.. be ready to walk around your house naked for a week. (:
ask her what she thinks but i personally dont think it will make a diffrence
are you doing it strickly for here, or is there other reasons? I wouldn't just go and do if you think she wants you to. If your doing it becuase she has said things, or you want it done, than just do it! It really doens't make any difference, but it may help if its something that bothers you! Good luck with what ever you do!
I am not a woman so I can't say but I can say don't do it just for reasons of cleanliness.It is definitely not cleaner to be circumcised as blueyeb has said.I am tired of hearing the same worn out phrase being used,';it is cleaner';Are circumcised men the only people who take a bath or have a shower?I don't think so!.Don't do it to please someone else either.If you are going to have it done,which I strongly advise against,do it for yourself,because you want it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment