Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gilrs/Women: I'm asking for your help with my girlfriend and sex, i need some advice, please?

I'm going to go pick up my girlfriend in an hour, we had sex yesterday, it was her first time, and i have a feeling thats it's going to feel alittle ackward, especially because i want to talk to her about it (it didn't really go as planned, it might help if you read my last question), I want to tell her that we don't have to have sex if she doesn't want to, and i want her to tel me how she feel's, but i think she will try to please me and say what she thinks i want to hear, but i don't i want her to be completely honest. So, i need alittle help in how i should bring it up, i don't want to make her incomfortable or anything, What should i say? What should i ask? How you would you want/ what would you like your boyfriend to say to you? Any advice will help


Like i said it might help to read my other questionGilrs/Women: I'm asking for your help with my girlfriend and sex, i need some advice, please?
Well from reading your last question, yes it's true that it REALLY hurts when losing your virginity for a girl. And it can bring a lot of us to tears. I was almost in tears myself. Your girlfriend was nervous, tensing up and sounds like she wasn't lubricated enough. All these factors contribute to sex actually hurting MORE.





To be honest, I would say to her that you want to talk to her and for her to be completely honest. Tell her that you are more than happy to wait until she is ready to try again. Say to your girlfriend that you want her to be happy and comfortable with you - and that you're not with her just for sex, you are with her because you love her. Then just give her a huge hug and kiss her forehead. I would do this when you are alone and in a secluded area. Just kind of start talking about it.





Good luck! (:


Email me if you want to know anything else (:Gilrs/Women: I'm asking for your help with my girlfriend and sex, i need some advice, please?
it;s gonna be awkward no matter what so if your gonna bring it up then do it give her a chance it was her first time she'll be fine
Firstly i think ur being very sweet and mature about this and well done for not pessuring your girlfiend. I have read your otehr post adn to me it seem slike basically as its the forst time things arent going to go smoothly i dont think it does with anyone! as to do woth her being in pain some is normal but i think she maybe got herself a bit worked up about it which made her tense up and so it hurt her. You have to be a man about this justs it her down and explain to her how u feel. She is probaly a mixed bag of emotions at the moment and you reassuring her will make her feel much better. Just tell her exactly what u have witten on here if i was in her shoes i would be thankful to know u are being so thoughful and maybe if she cna relax and not think that u are expectign sex all the time the natural thing will happen when the time is write and it will all go well. Im 20 so im not an old person preaching to you here about waiting for sex etc only you and ur girlfriend will o when its rite. There are many other ways u can show u love each other, stick more with foreplay etc and when the time is rigjht evrything iwll fall into place.
Listen, all you should do is hold her hand, look her in the eye, and say, ';Are you okay?'; Then whatever she says, nod, and give her a hug and kiss, say ';we'll take it slow, okay?'; then drop the subject! She's probably going to be uncomfortable talking about it much, but a show of concern for how she's feeling will help a lot. Keep reassuring her with small touches, like holding her hand, putting your arm around her shoulder, kissing her cheek throughout the day.
  • cosmetics company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment