Monday, August 23, 2010

What actually helps a woman get pregnant ? any advice?

thanks in advance. no wanna be smart *** comments.What actually helps a woman get pregnant ? any advice?
OK about ovulation. According to the ovulation kit that I used...I would recommend you get one. (Clearblue Easy...digital) The digital ones are worth the extra money...no ambiguity. Ovulation occurs between 8 and 14 days after THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR PERIOD...not after your period ends. I actually ovulated 9 days after the first day of my period. I never would have believed that was when I ovulated if I hadn't been through this. I spent a year trying around the 14th day and got NOTHING. First month out with this kit I got pregnant.





Also, I made my husband abstain from any sort of release for a week before I ovulated, just to make sure he had plenty of swimmers. After I did also do the whole lay with your legs going up the headboard for 10 minutes or so. I don't know if any of these things helped but somehow it worked.What actually helps a woman get pregnant ? any advice?
have sex 2 days before and on the day of your ovulation...


www.peeonastick.com answers all your ovulation test kit questions, home pregnancy test questions, everything.





good luck!
Exercise more and become more physically fit. I don't know what you weigh or anything, but I have known many women who get pregnant after losing weight and exercising more often, including myself.
This may be too drastic for you but, there is a ';fertility drug'; available by prescription called ';Clomiphene';. As with any other fertility treatment, it's not the most ost effective but, it's nowhere near as expensive or time consuming as other medical methods, it is taken orally.


Ask you Dr. about it!


Hope this helped!
My doctor said that having sex every other day will increase your chances but having sex more often then that will decrease them. Take folic acid too. I have also heard that taken prenatal vitamins are really good too.
lol very funny! Well first it might help to find out when your ovulating. Normally Its about 14 days after your period. Than do the deed. lol when people plan to have a baby verses it being like a mistake or something....its usually just a big waiting game!
I heard eating ice cream. try it it won't hurt. ( im being serious)

No comments:

Post a Comment