Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can any women offer me some much needed advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women offer me some much needed advice?
Well, circumcised men generally don't get the length they would have had, had they not been circumcised. Really, it is up to the woman. For me, it doesn't matter either way.Can any women offer me some much needed advice?
i wouldnt change anything that personal without cunsulting the wife. she loved you and married you the way you are and she might not like the change and i would bet she really wouldnt like the surprise factor.


good luck!
Has your wife expressed to you before that she would like you to be circumcised? Because if she hasn't, she may like you just the way you are. And if you get circumcised, without her knowing, she might get upset. If she's okay with it, and you're okay with it, then why go through the trouble (and the discomfort)? Don't do it unless you know she'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment