Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sinlge woman needs advice on how to let a guy know i like him. PLEASE READ?

I have been seeing a guy for a month, he is 12 years older then I am so there is a BIG age difference and I’m not sure if it will work, I’m in my mid 20’s and he is in his late 30’s, I feel myself falling for him and I don’t know how to tell him, I don’t want to scare him off, I hint around and say things to make him think I’m not into him but I feel like I could sabotage a possible relationship by doing this. He is a great guy and is really affectionate and nice, we text back and forth and never go more then 2 days with out talking. He has came up to my work and has taken me out to lunch and recently he broke his cell phone and I didn’t hear from him for 4 days, I was feeling really used and was angry but I wouldn’t call him cause I didn’t want him to think I was sprung so yesterday I walked out and saw a note on my truck that said “Hey cutie, I broke my cell phone so I don’t have your number, call me, hope you havin a great day”Sinlge woman needs advice on how to let a guy know i like him. PLEASE READ?
It seems like you skipped some steps, you are already having a sexual relationship, so I hope that he is aware of the fact that you like him! If not then something is wrong!Sinlge woman needs advice on how to let a guy know i like him. PLEASE READ?
If the constant conversations, sex, flirts, and sleepovers haven't clued him in that you like him yet, I don't think anything short of you shouting it at him is going to get the message across. I doubt that he doesn't realize you like him by now.
the best thing you can do is be honest with him. do not hint around because sometimes men don't get it. come out and say it. if he is mature enough and a gentleman he will tell you how he feels after you tell him how you feel.
You must be blind not to know that he likes you. BUT - do try to take things slowly, ok ?. Remember, a month really isn`t that long to be going out with him or to know him for that matter. For instance, do you know his favourite food, colour, music, types of movies, drink, stuff like that. Things like this take TIME. If you were to buy him an item of clothing, what would you buy and why ?. See, there`s probably quite a lot that you don`t know yet. He MIGHT love it if you told him that your falling in love with him - OR - he might run for the hills !. The thing to do is be yourself. Don`t play the '; I won`t let you see how I really feel so I`ll say stuff to make you think I`m not really into you '; game. That`s for children who want to appear '; cool ';. Be yourself. There no harm in saying stuff like '; I get on with you better then anyone that I`ve ever been with ';. You`re not declaring your undying love but you ARE letting him know that you consider him special and not just another b/f.. Take it slow and get to know each other. After all, if you guys really are right for each other then you have years ahead of you.
I think you need to tell him how you feel. Being open and honest shouldn't ruin things. It sounds like he really likes you as well.





Just be honest, let him know how you feel and take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment