Monday, August 23, 2010

I am muslim living in Egypt,i'm married,i'm planning to get married to an Egyptian-American woman,any advice?

In my country the law and my religion allow me to get married to more than one woman,


the case is that the second wife to me is Egyptian , and she hold the Us nationality,for now we live in Egypt


but if we 're planning to move to Us ( the second wife and me only ) , is it agaings the law to have 2 wives , what to do.


if we planned to never fly to Us is there any penalties to any of us , thank you for your answers,


ByeI am muslim living in Egypt,i'm married,i'm planning to get married to an Egyptian-American woman,any advice?
You ask for advice, don't marry againI am muslim living in Egypt,i'm married,i'm planning to get married to an Egyptian-American woman,any advice?
y do u want to get married twice for?


muslims dont have to get married twice


is ur other wife happy that the fact that u got married again


no there isent any laws like that but remember ur have to treat both women equal, unless u got divorced with ur ';old one'; and is ur new one a muslim??? write back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment