Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some good advice from an independent woman?

What do independent, self reliable women, whom happen to be a bit on the feminist side, (not a lesbian) find attractive and interesting in a man. Besides being myself can anyone offer some good advice?I need some good advice from an independent woman?
self confident, very romantic, very good communication, highly respectful and definately honest.I need some good advice from an independent woman?
I think all women are different, so it is hard to generalize. Speaking for myself, I want a guy who does not expect me to support him financially, is intelligent, is willing to help me and offer emotional support to me even if he thinks I am strong all the time, has some goals in life, wants to be in a monogamous, committed relationship, doesn't feel threatened or resentful if I make more money than he does. Most of all, just to be loved and treated special.
We love a man who is not afraid of our independence and who can bring something to the table. He doesn't have to be rich but gainfully employed. He must be confident, funny, and secure in his manhood.
Reliable and has a good job,has some romance to make me feel very special!Takes me to things I always want to go to and don't since I am single!
II am just what your talking about ..and this is what I like. A man that In one way i know will take care of me when needed but let me make my own decisions. One that will stand by me but won`t be afraid to disagree with me. I like compassion for animals and other people but DON`T BE A WOOSIE. Be masculine in a caring way. SEXY EYES don`t hurt good hygiene and be honest , And I like to be needed for other things besides sex and mostly JUST BE NICE treat me like you would want to be treated.yourself. Be my friend. Mostley don`t be a dog and screw around. Now a days there are toooo many deseases out there. Risk your life if you want but don`t risk mine.
I like an equally independent, self-reliant, confident man who also cares about women's equality. I like a man who is thoughtful, polite, educated and intellectually curious. And who recognizes what feminism is really about - not this crazy idea that men and women are the same (because we're not), just that we are all people who deserve to be treated with the same dignity, rights, and respect. Basically I want a partner who wants an equal partner.
What attracted me to my boyfriend was the following: he was willing to try new experiences (Indian food on the first date); that we had a number of common interests (history, travelling, reading); that he while he wasn't threatened by my higher level of education, he felt inspired to go back to school as well; that he respects my opinions and gives them consideration; and that he was actually in it for a relationship and not just a roll in the hay.
What I LOVE in a man is someone whose mind is as beautiful as they are. I also think a man has to be strong and not jealous of a woman who isn't scared to take care of herself and live her life. Sometimes being independent makes guys feel inferior because they can't take care of her, or impress her with money. The second an independent woman realizes that their man can't handle it, they will lose interest. I look for a man who has goals and direction in life, no matter what it is, as long as its something. But every girl is different, so just listen and get to know her!
I'm independent, self-reliant, and WAY on the feminist side. I don't want a man. Want my advice? Think about men as little as possible. Focus on your commitments, your hobbies, and your friends. Those are the most important things in your life.
Just don't be controlling.

No comments:

Post a Comment