Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can any women or men who were circumcised as adults give me some advice?

Finally, after 4 years of marriage my husband has finally agreed to getting circumcised. He agreed to get it done when he turned 30 and Feb 28 was his 30th birthday. We have consulted with a clinic in the Baton Rouge area that specializes in this and discussed the pros and cons and have set the date for May 16 so he can have the following week off to recover. My ex boyfriend before I married was also not circumcised so this will be something new for the both of us.


Has anyone else been through this and what can we expect? Girls, is it better cut or should we cancel? I'm a little nervous but really think I want this. We are going to take pics before and after and are trying to get in as much sex as possible before cut date to compare the before and after feelings for the both of us. Willing to share results and answer questions later as a man and woman that has experienced both. Hope its worth it because I know it's final.Can any women or men who were circumcised as adults give me some advice?
Nowhere, in all your dozens, even hundreds of questions on this topic, have you ever said HE wanted it done. Sounds like (if you are for real this time--whatever happened to the European boyfriend anyway?) you have been nagging him mercilessly to get this mutilation done for months/years now, and you've finally worn him down. He may hate you for it later, but then it will be too late for him to get it back. He should just leave you (and your nine other names such as ashley, april, kelly, etc) and find someone without a circumcision fetish. I really feel sorry for this poor man. You keep saying things like ';I want this'; as if his opinion doesn't matter -- and it's his penis that will be permanently mutilated.Can any women or men who were circumcised as adults give me some advice?
Cut!!!! It's neater and cleaner once the healing is complete. I went through this with my ex-husband...you WILL enjoy the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment