Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am a plus size woman with a menstrual hygiene problem can someone give me some advice?

I am a size 32 woman,I always use the always size 14 and up brand over night pads with my period,but I still get pad bunching at night and my underwear and sheets as well as pants always get stained.I've tried every pad,and Cannot use tampons,how can I prevent getting blood stains all over my clothes and underwear?I am a plus size woman with a menstrual hygiene problem can someone give me some advice?
I'm a big girl too and I will use two overnight pads. I'll place one further up at the front of my panties and then lay another one at the back of my panties. I make sure they overlap in the middle. I can't wear tampons either. Good luck.








Hey, I was looking at some of your questions and it seems as though we could be twins. I'm 26 and live in Georgia. I don't know for sure if you live in Georgia, but I did see that you asked if you liked Atlanta. I'm a big girl, like I said, and maybe you could email me sometime. My email is open on answers.I am a plus size woman with a menstrual hygiene problem can someone give me some advice?
It sounds weird, but wear two pads instead of one. Or try tampons again.
My daughter had this problem and I had her make a T out of the pads, one pad, with wings going the normal way you would wear it and the other going horizontally across- where your butt is the other pad overlapping it, She also wore 2 pairs of underwear ( she has like regular cutesy undies and ugly granny panty undies that she designates for her period) to prevent the pad(s) from moving.
well im only 14 but i had that problem and i just wear two of them and overlap it
I sometimes use depends undergarments when it is very heavy. I know it sounds embarrassing, think how I feel I'm only 25

No comments:

Post a Comment