Monday, August 23, 2010

I need help in this situation with my woman, any advice?

I have always had a high sex drive. My woman had a low sex drive to begin with. I settled and adjusted to her level of sex drive which was a low level sex drive. Later, she developed cysts in her uterus and it hurt when she had sex with me. So we didn't have sex at all. I waited and waited, trying to be faithful after 4 months of having no sex at all...I cheated on her. I was doing everything possible to avoid cheating on her for 4 straight months of no sex at all. She didn't want to have oral sex with me because she couldn't enjoy sex with me. How selfish of her right? Well, I probably wouldn't have cheated if she just fulfilled my needs regardless. She refused to do oral sex because we couldn't have full total sex. So for four months I went without. Was I wrong for that? Later, I told her, she was hurt. I tried to break it up with her because I wasn't strong enough to go through this situation with her. She doesn't want to leave me. However, let me tell you she stays with me, and the place is in my name which means it's my place. I don't really think she loves me, just using me all along for a place to live. Or at least I thought that around the time I cheated. Now that she's had her hysterectomy and it's been 4 months now, she's healed but says she has no nerve endings because she had a full hysterectomy, so she doesn't want to have sex with me because she can't feel it now that she had the surgery, she says its numb down there. We get into arguments that root from my sexual frustration. I told her what if you never get your nerve endings back to where you can enjoy sex, do you expect me to stay with you and never have a sex life again. We're not married we've only been dating for a year. She expects me to live my whole life if possible without sex because of her medical condition. Again, she doesn't want to give me oral sex because she doesn't feel comfortable having full sex. This is not right, I feel. She's being selfish too right? I'm thinking about moving on. Would you if you were in my situation. I know relationships aren't based on sex, but I'm not getting any at all and it's been months now. I try all the time to break up but she doesn't want to. Again, sometimes I believe it's because she needs a place to stay. I was with her when she had her hysterectomy at the hospital and I know this is hard on women, believe me however, it's hard on me as well. Sometimes I want to throw in the towel with this relationship. What should I do?I need help in this situation with my woman, any advice?
It's only been a year and I think you are right on a lot of things. She does not want to leave for several reasons but I suggest you give her a time frame to get her act together and get out. You stood by her during her time of need but the fighting will just go on forever. The last thing you want is for her to guilt you. if you lost your penis would she stay with you? I doubt not. Even when you wanted a little she made it seem like a lot. she wants you to feel sorry for her. Tell her you do not love her and it's time for her to go. Surgery or not your sex life went out the door ages ago and the shared misery will go one until one of you stop it..I need help in this situation with my woman, any advice?
I think you're disgusting.





But more then that, you guys don't belong together. Break up.

No comments:

Post a Comment