Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a crush on an older woman. Advice?

So, I am 20 years old, and I work at a law firm. We meet with clients of ours 3 times a week. One of the clients is a woman who is about 40 years old, and after meeting with these clients so often, I have grown to like this woman. She is attractive, divorced, and single. I know she thinks I'm ';cute'; because she has vaguely hinted at it before, but we have never ';flirted'; or anything, b/c we're in a professional setting. What should I do about this crush? Any advice helps, but especially from age 30 women. Thanks!I have a crush on an older woman. Advice?
Go for her. She will be grateful as hell,won't yell or tell.I have a crush on an older woman. Advice?
Hello???! that's two decades in between both of you... Find another person younger,. even at least eight years older than you. what would you think other people will say, ';your dating your grandma?'; ick!!! man, it's just the norms and there are practically unwritten rules in the society. That is practically one of it.





anyways, with all the things that ive told ya, I also believe that sometimes love transcend the laws of the norms. You need a heavy thinking,dude. Love is a choice, a commitment that you stand for, and even if your uncertain if she'll love you back, if you really and truly love her, you would take that risk, because shell be so worth it. awwww!
Well, I'm not 30, But I am your age. I had a somewhat similar situation (but they were married and had kids), that's where it differs, lol. Anyway, if you like her, then ask her out. I mean, you're of legal age. Why should you only be allowed to date people your own age? The heart doesn't know age, gender, or race. Good luck and God Bless =)
Hey I heard the cougars keep it hot! :o) Is it a sexual attraction or do you really have a crush on her? keep in mind, you met her through work so, it's probably a bad idea as long as she is one of your clients.
Treat her like you would a 20 year old woman. That's what she's after, is someone to make her feel young! Ask for her number or give her yours and ask to hang out. Probably not video games or paintballing, but a movie w/ dinner.
Go for it. But don't get in trouble haha. You can still seduce professionally. It really depends on your style and your goal on this woman.
Their more mature, and some mature woman / men thinks that they cant find someone to love anymore cause their ';Old';. try talking to her, asking her out to dinner.. then take it from there
REmain professional..That is an office ..not a bar
If you like your job, do nothing.
shes old enough 2 b ur mum!!!!!
i would date her then tell her how old you are then see what her feed back is

No comments:

Post a Comment