Saturday, August 21, 2010

My boyfriend likes feet. Have any women had experience with guys with foot fetishes? Any tips/advice for me?

Is it harmless?My boyfriend likes feet. Have any women had experience with guys with foot fetishes? Any tips/advice for me?
Nothing wrong with liking feet, unless he cares more about your feet that he cares about the rest of you.My boyfriend likes feet. Have any women had experience with guys with foot fetishes? Any tips/advice for me?
yes and get wkly pedicures. me and my bf have foot fetishes. LOL!!!!!
yup keep them around your ears and he will be a very happy man trust me..............
When my boyfriend and i first got together i hated feet.. He always wanted to touch my feet with his and massage my feet. I would just get grossed out and tell him no and now I always have to touch his feet... I kiss his feet all the time.. I tell him all the time that it is his fault and he just laughs.
Yes...I know plenty of men that have foot fetishes. My feet are cute, but its just that it makes me a little uncomfortable. The best thing you can do is make sure your feet are well manicured. That is what I do.
yes harmless, just make sure you dont atheletes foot. :-D your man wouldnt like that.
well if he likes feet thats his promblem let him rub yours and be happy
Sure its harmless. I also have a foot fetish and my wife enjoys her foot massage every night. I love painting her toe nails and sucking her toes (of course they have to be clean). If you allow him, it could be a great session of fore play for him and you too.
Enjoy it! My man have a foot fetish. I get pedicures all the time to keep em nice and soft for him.
Footjob!
Enjoy the foot rubs
Absolutely harmless. I had two bf's that were into it. One wasnt so good at it (tickled me too much). THe other was very tender and erotic with my feet. It made me want to keep them nice and pedicured and clean.


He made love to them a few times and I found that to be very exciting.


Give it a try!
I cant pinpoint what part of me my boyfriend likes most but he likesmy feet looking pretty. So.


Lots of pedicures, pretty nailpolish, pretty sandals or cute socks with sexy boots, scented foot lotions and stockings. Give him the extra treat of watching you peel them off.
I dated this guy for a short time that had this fetish. At first I was kind of blown away cause I think I have ugly feet.





Anyways, once he got to do what he wanted with my feet, it was OK. :-)





Of course it's harmless! How much can one do with feet? UNLESS of course he is also a serial killer who cuts them off and saves them in his freezer!! lol
I have and I enjoyed it. My feet never looked better. He cut and painted my toe nails. He gave me foot massages. If the rest of our relationship had been as good as the foot rubs we would be together today.
hi


once a girl sucked my toes.....believe it it felt as good as a ********......sure it shud feel good for the girl too.....nice to work ur way up.....


but if he just stuck at your feet for hours...then he just like the smell of it..lol





enjoy


tc


rg

No comments:

Post a Comment