Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am a 40 Y/O/M and I need some dating advice from someone in their late 20s-40+ (Especially any women)?

Heres my problem Im trying to start to date again and its been awhile. When I was 35 I had a heart attack and had a triple. I was in pretty good shape when it happened and still am . It was mainly a result of heredity.


I thought I might try the online dating thing as with what I do work wise I really dont get the chance to meet anyone. My ? is when should I tell someone Im trying to get to know that Ive had a heart attack? Its not like I can or would hide it, I mean I have a line down the middle of my chest and a small pencil size line on the inside of my forearm from my wrist to my elbow.


What has worried me most since it happened is that I wouldnt be able to find someone because of this, I mean that was one of the 1st things I thought of after it happened and I think I am a good man and really want to find a good woman and settle down and Im afraid that this will really hurt my chances of finding someone.





Thanks for any advice.I am a 40 Y/O/M and I need some dating advice from someone in their late 20s-40+ (Especially any women)?
Nah. I don't think it ';hurts your chances.'; I think you are underestimating yourself.. and probably the ladies out there. There are women out there who will love you for your heart, no matter what it's gone through.





However, please be careful not to let age determine whom you will love. I know that it may be concerning if you're interested in a young woman... that she will want a youthful person, to spend many many years with, etc. etc... I know many ladies your age who have just as much youth, energy, and charm as people my age! Besides.. generally, they are probably much more ready to commit to the kind of long-term, loving relatonship you seek.





That to say, I would say that yes, your worry is valid. There are women out there who might cringe, but chances are, they won't last long OR they are shallow. Honestly, I have little concern that this is something that would impede anyone from wanting to be with you if the attraction is there.I am a 40 Y/O/M and I need some dating advice from someone in their late 20s-40+ (Especially any women)?
When you find the rite girl she wont care b/c she will love u 4 u and the fact u had a heart attac wont matter. It also takes time to find the rite girl so dont rush into somthin ur not sure about.





this is comin from a middle schooler so I may not no much but I believe when u find the rite girl u'll no it and she'll be ok withe heart attac
Once piece of advice is not to come on here asking for advice. You will get too many mixed opinions. If you're in a different age bracket why would you ask somebody with LESS wisdom and experience? Thats like a 26 YO asking a 14 YO how do you guys meet girls at lunch time?
Good question. Don't rush things with your date. Wait and see where you and your date are going. If she's a keeper wait until you establish a relationship and trust. You don't want to give away too much information when you your getting to know the basics about each other.
Dont worry alot. when u meet someone get closer to them and see where is leads to ...dont tell them right away...time brings the best oppertunity ...so after u trust them and u know they are also seekin commitment then u must tell them....and if they change their attitude... then ..they probably dont deserve u ...good luck!
if you have had a triple bipass, then you are not a good candidate for sex, wich is part of a relationship, the rush of an orgasm may give you another one, that's why they don't recommend sex to men after a certain age. you may find that you would be happy just having companionship with a lady, dining, going to a movie, walking, or etc. you sound like a really nice guy, and i hope for the best for you.
I think you should just be truthful. If your heart attack keeps someone from dating you then she isn't the right person for you anyway. I am 35 and a nurse. There are many worse health issues then that. If a girl wouldn't give you a chance because of that then what might happen down the rode if you got sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment