Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need advice on woman problems?

My girlfriend and i have been going out for two years.


recently we moved in together. As i was doing laundry as sometimes i do i notice that her underwear have some kind of white stuff. im wondering if its some other guys Jizzz or its due to the fact that she is about to start and its some kind of discharge . please advice im loosing my mind.I need advice on woman problems?
umm kind of a gross question to be asking but here's my answer: it's probably some discharge and she didn't wear any kind of liner to absorb it or the liner didn't catch it all. if it bothers you, maybe buy some liners at the store and leave it in the bathroom next to her other feminine products. maybe she'll see them and get the hint.I need advice on woman problems?
A bit of advice - this isnt an Engagement or Wedding topic so maybe next time direct it to Womans Health!!!!





But it is perfectly normal for woman to discharge - shows shes a normal woman!
shes deffintly cheating on you.





dumbass.


lol

No comments:

Post a Comment