Monday, August 23, 2010

Any advice on meeting an attractive woman?

After getting divorced, losing job, losing house, and moving far away, I feel like the life has been sucked out of me. I'm in a rut. I don't relate to folks where I have moved. Any advice on starting over? Any advice on meeting an attractive woman?Any advice on meeting an attractive woman?
first off you have to be yourself or in the long rn you will be wors off, second you must be confindent or else same result, and third you have to be wanting love and be searching for it and you can't ever be shy or it will take forever for you to find love.Any advice on meeting an attractive woman?
i was in a pretty bad breakup. Do yourself a favor, be single for a while. Evaluate yourself, learn about urself then improve yourself. You end up in a divorce for a reason and no matter what you feel, you are 50% at fault.





Find out what every one of those faults are and correct them. Move to big cities, pretty girls go there to make something out of themselves.





Good Luck
be your self pal and let the past be just that the past. my opion?

No comments:

Post a Comment