Saturday, August 21, 2010

Im not gay (love women like H2o) but the love of my life is dying to take me up the back passage.any advice?

Well I think you should think this through which by the looks of it you are, it is nothing wrong with experimentation,and if it really turns on your girl you might get a good kick out it too, plus you said she is the love of your life, well i'll do anything for the love of my life!!!!!!!!Im not gay (love women like H2o) but the love of my life is dying to take me up the back passage.any advice?
who's the love of your life if it's a girl well can she do that or is she half girl if she is why don't you do it for her she if like and if you don't after that well that tell her if it's a boy well it all depends on how much you love that person and how much your willling to do for himIm not gay (love women like H2o) but the love of my life is dying to take me up the back passage.any advice?
Somebodies in the closet...
It's kinky, but not abnormal these days. If it would make you feel uncomfortable, gay, or ashamed, then tell her so. But if you're curious (would you be posting here if you weren't?), consider going for it, dude. It could be the ride of your life, and doesn't have to mean anything that you don't want it to. Either way, congrats on having this girl- she sounds wild.
Just tell her to be gentle. Lots of lube and relax. Some men enjoy it alot and they are not bi or gay either. I mean try it and see. Enjoy.
bend over
if you get to do it to her, she gets to do it to you...never know, you might like it. Grab the lube =o)
Yeah go for it!
Go for it!!!
uch let them have there fartbox fun....i asume its your girlfriend that wants to strap on a dildo and give you one to let you know what it feels like.....my chick pulled this one on me....basicly all you tell her if she ever mentions it again is..... youve already done it with a former girlfriend and you didnt like it...lol....and ill bet she never mentions it again...!!! that was bout 2year ago my chick said it....and ive still not heard a word bout it...lol
You should try anything at least once.
well if you do it to her she should be allowed to do you.


and besides thats when the male G spot is you will love it.
Just be prepared for PAIN and if he is the love of your life then you might want to consider yourself bisexual if you would even consider this and if he is the love of your life maybe you are gay and just in denyal but only you will know this and maybe your not ready to admit this yet.
Ufollow ur heart watever u feel is best u do goahead and do it. Good Luck!!!! StRap up KY, FINGER IT FIRST 2 get her accustomed to the feelin then go in.
How is he *cough, I mean she, going 2 do that? U should just take it like a Man an let it b. Just make sure he wears a condom. Thanx 4 the 2 points...BOO-YA!!!
JUST SAY NO!! Once you go that way theres no turning back!
you say she is love of your life, well would you do anything for the love of your life? have you gone up her back passage and if so well buddy guess you should allow her. I am not gay but would let my love of my life do this at least once if she so wished
I say try it out. Nothing gay about feeling your woman's hard nipples on your back as she takes you for a change. I also hear men *** pretty fast when their prostate is stimulated. So if you *** fast she'll probably be pysched about it and you wouldn't have to do it again. But you know the more you resist the more she'll probably want you to. Just use lots of lube and breath slow and deep. Its not so bad once you get into the motions of it. Oh and if you do go for it tell her to use fingers first so you don't have to go striaght to the dick so fast. Have fun and be safe.
start off with a but plug use plenty of lube and go for it !!
hell tell her to strap it on and get to plowing
one word: lube
Its totally up to you. Most men think that if they enjoy anal sex its going to far to the gay side but its not trust me. Men have an A spot up their back side like women have a G spot. You will like it you know it doesn't hurt to try new things if its to weird you can say no. Your not gay if you like it trust me. Women are totaly the best ever!
I think the same you must be bi. I asked my hubby would he ever let me do that to him and well I cant repeat here what he said but it boils down to over my dead body lol ...but hey if its you thing go for it
no way do you have to be bi or gay to try out new things.





i know WAY strait guys and they say that it enhances your orgasm (******* awesome!) and you might like the way it feels. just because your gf wants to play around down there doesnt mean you want a huge wanker shoved up it! as long as youre comfortable!
Go for it man , try it you may be pleasantly surprised.
i guess all i can tell u to do is make sure that this is what u want, and that u both agree to communicate during the whole process. above all, RELAX
its up to you if you want to do that but i think a man must be bisexual at least to do that.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment